Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's a GIF update!!!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013
So, for the life of me, I cannot go to sleep. I want to update, but I don't feel like typing out a long ass post. And, I have been addicted to Buzzfeed.com for a solid 2 weeks. This post is a result of all of that...enter at your own risk....



My Life Right Now As Explained by gifs

Not a lot going on in my life right now



Except that I’ve been watching WAY too much TV…


I’m still jobless, which sucks because I’m broke as a joke
 

But, sometimes I get randomly awesome gigs, like being in a focus group for juice

 
yeah...my life is odd sometimes...
 

My parents are coming into town this weekend! I haven’t seen them in 8 months!


But they don’t believe in drinking…

 

But I still love them anyway.

 

It’s. Still. Winter.




 

 
 
 
 
I’m getting back at auditioning again this weekend.

 

And I get to celebrate my first St. Patrick’s Day in Chicago!


It’ll be fun! At least, what I will remember of it…
 
 
 


And I realized I should probably be cleaning my apartment rather than doing this post…

 
Jesus, I need to sleep...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesBlogger Blog Templates;